The Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) supports parents/caregivers with the skills to positively engage with their children while addressing difficult behaviors. Workshops help parent/caregivers to explore and create a positive parenting culture with their children. Triple P, Level 4 is an 8-week program, with weekly 1-hour sessions and one-on-one support for each participant.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
No program dates available at this time.
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager