Supports the developmental needs of young parents/caregivers utilizing the Nurturing Parenting® Program’s, evidence-based curriculum. Caregivers are provided support to strengthen their parenting skills and learn effective co-parenting practices. NPP is a 12-week program, with weekly 1-hour online sessions and a graduation ceremony.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sign up now. Referrals are recommended for this program.
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager