Supports parents/caregivers using the Nurturing Parenting® Program’s evidenced-based curriculum, to help them strengthen parenting skills, learn effective co-parenting practices as well as provide opportunities to network with other parent/caregivers. NPP is a 12-week program, with weekly 1-hour online sessions and a graduation ceremony.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
2:00 – 3:00 PM
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Sign up now. Referrals are recommended for this program.
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager