Evidence-based program that supports men of all ages to strengthen their parenting skills, learn effective co-parenting practices and provides networking opportunities. NFP is a 12-week program, with weekly 1-hour online sessions and a graduation ceremony.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
No program dates available at this time.
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager