Supports Early Childhood Education (ECE) Centers with strengthening the relationships between the center and their students’ parents/caregivers by providing resources that promote positive parenting, self-care and community engagement.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
This is partnership-based program – please contact us if you would like to hear more about bringing these services to you Early Childhood Education Center.
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager