You can have safe sex and you can have conversations about it.
THURSDAYS, beginning November 5
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Four Weekly Sessions
Referrals are also welcomed. Make a referral here.
Project FAM! is offering young adults and parents the opportunity to learn more about safe sex practices and ways to prevent STI’s, HIV, and repeat unplanned pregnancies. Workshops integrate positive parenting techniques with sexual health education to encourage young adults to protect themselves and their families or future family. Active participation will be rewarded incentives and weekly giveaways. Workshops are hosted ONLINE for 90 minutes. Participants that attend ALL 4 SESSIONS, will receive a Certificate of Completion and graduation gift!
Come share what you know and learn more about what you don’t.
This program aims to engage pregnant and parenting teens ages 14 - 24 by integrating positive parenting techniques and HIV prevention strategies. You will learn how to protect yourself and your children through education on preventing STI’s, HIV, and unplanned repeat pregnancies.
- Tips and resources to help caregivers support their children and care for their family
- Certificates of Completion (for caregivers that successfully complete the program)
- Weekly participation incentives
- Individualized support to meet the needs of each caregiver
- Access to a parent support network
Victoria Mathis, Project F.A.M! Program Manager